9.23.2008

When I Talk To You.

I am going on a date tonight, and I am excited.

I am paying because it is Twirp week. But, in fact, this week about 2 years ago was when he and I first started really talking and deliberately seeing each other. I like it. Trying to plan this date is fun. I don't know where we are going to eat... because I don't know much that's around. We are going to Target (because I want to, and I like Target) and then we are going to Life Stream. Apparently Shane and Shane are leading worship there tonight, which will be fun. It'll be crowded there, for sure. I don't know what I'm going to wear yet.

I am also sick. I have medicines that I am taking, but so far they aren't doing much for me. My sinuses are draining. :(

Mm... I'm excited for Target tonight. I'm looking at the website so I know how I want to divide my time there. They stay open until 10:00pm, which is plenty of time, since the doors open for Life Stream at 8:00pm.

Biggie was... fantastic. One of the best nights of my life. It was so much fun, just acting silly and speaking in different accents. I am proud of myself. I know I did well... bahaha - I just thought of something completely awkward and funny.

And I just got a facebook message about how someone wants to write an article about me being from the same town as Sarah Palin. Funny.

No comments: