12.01.2008

Fearless. Taylor Swift.

And I don't know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first
Fearless
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance
In a storm in my best dress
Fearless

God's teaching me so so much. How to get out of the valley. How to pray. How to dance and be happy and laugh with Him, unafraid of how I look, aware only of how it feels to be with Him. He's teaching me to love, to make it less about me and more about serving Him, then serving others.

I'm learning the effects that my words have on those I love. I'm learning how to have healthy relationships. I'm learning how to make friends again. And I'm learning that even when things are busy, it's okay to hide out at the mall and try on dresses for fun. You gotta live once in a while, don't you?

Shaun, Ashley and I took pictures with Santa at the mall. We dressed up in coordinating outfits - all black, white, and red. And we told Santa what we wanted for Christmas. (I said Edward Cullen) All in all, fun. I got a copy of the picture to send to Mom and Dad. :) I hope they like it.

No comments: