12.31.2008

Funny.

I really have enjoyed my time with Shaun. I know, some of the posts may not reflect that, but I'm more apt to blog when things are bad than when things are good. I have laughed so much with him lately, and have loved just spending time with him, doing whatever.

Ha. Last night, his brother and his brother's girlfriend went out drinking with her brothers. They came back at 2:30 in the morning, totally tipsy, borderline drunk. It was not impressive (at all). They were just laying on the floor, laughing at everything, unable to remember commercials from like 10 seconds ago. Shaun and I excused ourselves and went to the computer room and talked about it. And by then it was about 3:00am and we were hungry, so we went to the kitchen and just started talking. And oh my gosh. We laughed so much at them and each other and our conversations.

Guess you had to be there.

Tonight we're going to a New Year's Party with the college/career group at his church. I'm making fruit pizza. Shaun's making chili. Mmmmmm...

Then tomorrow at 7:30am, my flight leaves to go HOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you're happy.

I can't WAIT to see you! I love you!