2.05.2009

I Met God.

God and I had a heart to heart last night, much like my friend did, unbeknown to me.

I told God lots of things that I had been telling other people. And finally, I brought it before Him. Things like RAing next year, my classes, my boyfriend, my future, Awanas last night... things that seem trivial, but are oh so important.

And He spoke back. I heard Him. We had a dialogue. It was... fantastic.

And the more I was thinking, the more I realized how little I am in the scheme of the world, but how BIG I am to Him. He is the God of our solar system, and all the other solar systems out there. He is bigger than the universe. He spoke it into existence. He worked out all the factors for earth to support life before man even knew the factors mattered. He spoke the stars into existence, sending their light already on the way to earth so that we can see stars that are billions of light years away. He looks down through the vast mess of space dust, clouds, pollution, trees, buildings... and into my heart.

And my heart MATTERS to Him. How incredibly wonderful is that?! He really does see me. He sees my confusion, my desire to please others, my fears, my wishes, what I do and do not like about myself. He sees what I hate, what I love, what I have, what I need. He sees me crying and He sees me laughing for joy, incredulous at all of my blessings that He has poured out for me.

Oh, how humbling to be held in the hand of the Almighty.

No comments: