2.06.2009

A Love Like This.


In Honor of Valentine's Day (though it isn't for another week or so):
My favorite/most awkward LOVE moments thus far:

1. In 5th grade, when Gary (the boy who sat next to me) gave me a Valentine saying he loved me. I didn't talk to him for a few days afterward because I felt awkward, but then we became friends again.
2. When I wrote Mikey the love note... and he read it in front of the whole class. Oh man, that was bad. I went home pretending to be sick.
3. The boy I kissed behind the dumpster when we lived on base. I thought no one knew, but my brothers were at the playground across the street and they saw. Then they told my mom. I didn't know she knew until 2 months ago.
4. Being mad at Sierra for stealing my "boyfriend" Joel in 2nd grade. Gosh. Shouldn't she have known better?!
5. Gunner. Oh, Gunner. The time in band when he pulled my chair next to his and called it a couch. Then the time he called me fat. That wasn't loving, that was mean. I didn't like him much after that.
6. My first date with Shaun (happy happy smile). We drove around for 30 minutes looking for a restaurant that didn't exist. And we saw a movie. And read little kids books at the mall.
7. Falling in love - I knew it around this time 2 years ago.

No comments: