5.20.2009

I Leave In Six Days.




It looks better... right?

All the stuff stacked up by my desk is ready to go. The rest... not so much.

A professor and I had quite the heart-to-heart today and some of the things she wrote in a test of mine were quite true. I need to reflect on them more.

I'm done with Social Studies now, and Ed. Psych.
All that's left to do is take the Elementary Math I test,
Pack,
Go to WalMart,
Find $600 for my malaria prescription,
Pack,
Go to the Awanas cookout,
Check out girls,
Etc.

Tomorrow is my birthday date with Shaun!
I think we are going to Pheonix.

I leave and turn 21 in six days.
Whoa.

I had something else to say.
I sold my fridge today for $50 to an awesome girl.
We've had many fridge talks lately, and I think we will continue them next year. I might even make us T-shirts.

Ha. Speaking of money, I deposited a LOT of money into my bank account today for my travels. I felt pretty important, I won't lie.

I bought iTunes songs last night. I like them. One of the songs I got is called "One Voice" by The Wailin' Jenny's. It's so mellow and has such nice lyrics that it just calms me down immensely.

God always provides. My malaria prescription? Not at all $600 like the doctor said. It was only $40. Praise the Lord (literally) for insurance! (And thanks, Mom!!!) I also bought snacks tonight for Asia, and hand sanitizer and sunblock. SPF 45. :)

When I get back from Asia, my arms, face, and feet are going to be tan... and the rest of me isn't. It'll look funny in my sleeveless, knee length, V-neck bridesmaid's dress!

No comments: