5.21.2009

My Day.




7:23am - wake up
8:00am - go to breakfast at Denny's with Jessica.

Oh, how I shall miss her. We had a wonderful conversation over a delightful breakfast.

9:20am - check out Megan
9:40am - check out Beth
10:00am - FAIL A MATH TEST.

For real, I'm pretty sure (but not 100% positive) that I failed it, since I didn't even understand half the questions. The ones I did understand, I guessed on. There's only one question (literally) that I think I got right. The rest? Not so much.

11:00am - call Shaun sobbing about math test, proclaiming that I am dumb and should never be a teacher.
12:00pm - lunch with Dani
1:00pm - Sno-Cone date with my CML buddy!

Why, oh why, do I become good friends with those who are older than me????? Helena, Amandas, Jessica, CML Buddy.... why?

2:00pm - go to storage unit, bank, and tanning with Monica
4:00pm - check out Keah
5:00pm - start getting ready for my birthday date!!
6:23pm - leave for birthday date!

With my cute dress on, hair curled, and longboard in hand.

No comments: