5.19.2009

Packing, Day 2.




Welp, hello day two of finals week.

My room is still just as messy.

I showed a mom and two girls my room today because they wanted to see what a single room looks like. I was a little embarrassed, but then again, not really.
Except that a boy came in with them, and I had underwear lying around.
Oops.

I finally finished my social studies unit. It's 16 pages long.
Right after I finished it, there was a huge issue in which I could not save it. I was FREAKING OUT. I ran to Sarah's office and she called the Help Desk. I took my computer to them, they found the problem, fixed it, and saved my project.
Phew. I was shaking, I was so scared.

Kyle and I met tonight during dinner and talked about our trip.
We leave in literally ONE WEEK. I also turn 21 in one week. :)
We spent some time talking about the gifts we are buying to take,
what we want to do devotion-Jesus wise while there,
doing worship in Asia, and our team in general.
And I prayed for each team member, including Steve, by name.
And he prayed for me. It was a nice prayer, I'll admit.

I'm really excited that we are on a team together. I've known him in the past, since freshman year when he dated one of my hall-mates. But this is different. This is... epic.

I had to call about our Visas today because we still haven't gotten them. There was a huge mix-up with all of them, and they will be on the way tomorrow. Steve was on the verge of freaking out. Poor guy.

To Do Still:
Ed Psych Final
Turn in Social Studies Project
Elementary Math 1 CLEP
Register for CLEP
PACK
PACK
PACK

I got my OGET results in the mail today. I passed with a 293/300. :) I got 4 perfect 300s in different areas. I am SO happy! I feel like I keep getting confirmation that I am on the right track, not that I really doubt it. First talking to Dr. Crane, then this. It's great.

No comments: