5.18.2009

Take Your Cap And Leave My Sweater.




I am in the middle of packing.
Packing for a month in Asia.
Packing for a week in New York.
Packing for about a month at home.
Packing the rest of my stuff for the summer.

And my room looks epic.

A girl might buy my fridge.
Praise the Lord.
Really.

I slept in my sleeping bag last night so that I don't have to wash sheets the day I leave for Asia. It was really quite comfortable and warm. A nice investment.

I have some clothes I don't know what to do with.
Particularly a black puffy Cabela's vest that's too big,
a pink/salmon coat from Macy's in New York that's too big,
and a nice wool sweater from Old Navy.

I'm keeping the sweater.

That reminds me of a song.
"Take your records, take your freedom, take your memories, I don't need them. Take your space and all your reasons, you'll think of me. Take your cap and leave my sweater...."

Tutoring Report: Done and turned in.
Science Teaching Reflection: Done and turned in.
Science Light Unit: Done and turned in.

Phew.

Still to do:
Educational Psychology Final
Social Studies Unit
Elementary Math 1 Exam

2 comments:

julieann said...

Wow, girl! I can't imagine packing for all those things. Sounds like you are going to have an action packed summer. Good luck with all those finals/projects. What are you doing your SS unit on?

Melissa Joy said...

My unit is about the first explorers to discover America, like Columbus and Henry Hudson. It's focusing on having the character of an explorer. It's fun, but a LOT of work.