8.05.2009

Saul Bellow.

This time in two weeks, I will be back in Oklahoma. Yuck. It isn't that I hate Oklahoma (well, actually...), I just have really enjoyed this summer and don't want it to end. Especially since I'll graduate in May and then am in "The Real World." This was my last summer to really just hang out, goof off, and be as free as a 21 year old can be.

Next summer, I'll probably be attempting to find a job, figuring out where I am going to live, etc.

But this summer...
travelling around the Asian continent
exploring New York and Alaska
mountains
new friendships emerging from old acquaintances
trying new restaurants
hiking
caring and laughing like they matter
battle wounds
compliments, both verbal and the free stuff
being epic

2 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

moooove to Russia with me. :)

Melissa Joy said...

lol
tempting, actually.
Are you still planning on doing that?