9.12.2009

Like A Kid Again.

It rained all day today. I got the urge to Slip N' Slide.

Emily came to take pictures, and Sherrod slipped and slid with me and another girl. We ran all over campus, finding the best puddles (by West U and Agee) and going at it. I fail at sliding into them, Superman style, and usually opt instead for falling on my knees. Consequently, I have grass burns on my shins and somehow on my back as well.

We ate ice-cream afterward and watched "Man vs. Wild."
Survival Tip Number 1: When you find a freezing cold raging river, you should strip down until you are completely naked and wade across.
Survival Tip Number 2: If you need your skiis to grip better, pee on them.
Survival Tip Number 3: If you find an abandoned cabin, don't stay there! Keep walking.
Survival Tip Number 4: When building a raft out of deb-ree, make sure the barrel you are using does not, in fact, have a hole in it.
Survival Tip Number 5: Don't speak too quickly about the quality of said raft.

No comments: