5.11.2010

Four Days.

There is just one half week until graduation. 4 Days. So, in honor of that, following is a list of my...

Top 4 Places I Visited/Vacations I Took While in College: (in no particular order)

4. Washington, D.C. Random trip during spring break 2007. Seriously? So odd. Whatever. We stepped in gross fountain water. I was thrown into a trashcan. We creeped on the White House.



3. Trip to Seward with Crab Hat Girl! Of course, because of the trip, we have our Crab Hats. There was a great boat ride also. Also, creeping on Sarah Palin. And having photo shoots in Hatcher's Pass. And playing Twister on the Butte.



2. Thanksgiving Trip to Grandma and Grandpa's in Oregon. Mmm... happy. I'm their favorite. It's okay to be jealous.



1. Elvis Presley's birthplace. Best stop EVER on the Epic Spring Break 2010 Roadtrip. Thanks, Heather and Emily for being willing to pull of the highway in order to visit this historical place. It changed my life... Oh, and South of the Border. Thank goodness for Pedro. He lives on.



Honorable Mentions Go To:
- the Shawnee Emergency Room.
- Indian restaurants around the world.
- My 19th birthday trip to Whittier with Cody and Kristina.
- Memphis.
- Dinosaurs in Wichita.
- Beating Emily on the tennis courts.

No comments: