1.31.2011

To The Last Person I Kissed.

Ha, hey Chris.
I wonder how many of these letters will be to you by the end of this all.

I joked the other day that I was going to buy red lipstick and wear it on our Valentine's Date, but then people would know if we kissed. Mom said, "You better not be kissing!" Oh, Mom.

By the time my parents were a year and a half into their relationship, they'd already been married for about 8 months. But heaven forbid we kiss! How funny.

13 months. Love, love, love.
Thanks for that. It's special.

Sleep well tonight. Dream big, but not soo big that it keeps you awake all night. Dream happy, not sad or angry.

This could turn quite scandalous in an instant. This is a rather scandalous letter topic to begin with, dear. What am I supposed to say?:
"OH MY GOSH! You are the BEST kisser ever! I melt every time out lips meet." OR
"Eh, you're pretty good... but try some chapstick next time. Your lips are kind of flaky." OR
"I could kiss you everyday and never be sick of it." OR
"Sometimes I am so happy when we kiss that I can't stop smiling; that tends to interrupt the kissing process."

Haha.

Love,
The One Who Wants To Be Your Last First Kiss.

2 comments:

Kristina Huling said...

I can't tell what this video is of because the content is blocked on my computer, but have you ever heard Anberlin's song 'Inevitable?' That's what this post reminds me of.

Melissa Joy said...

Ha, that's what the song is. :)