1.24.2011

To Someone Who Is Not In My State/Country.

Oh Em Gee.
I miss you, KK.

My sister from another mister. Sister from another mother, too. But soul sisters, too. That's sisters THREE times over. In. Credible.
I like that we were roomies and took beautiful pictures together our last night in VA. Hotties. Fo' Sho.
And I like that we were both in Oklahoma! So we could actually hang out and be friends! That was lovely.

You are such a beautiful woman. Inside and out. Your tenacity, humility, and ability to figure out that which is most important is so admirable. Thank you for being that friend in my life.

Also, thank you for coming to my goodbye breakfast and supporting me throughout that decision to come home.



i think that picture says it all.

Love,
Melissa!

1 comment:

KK said...

I
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
love
you.

:)

Sisters 3x over is 110% correct. I miss you woman!!!