2.02.2011

To The Person I Know That Is Going Through The Worst Of Times.

Dear friends at OBU,

PLEASE don't die in this snowstorm. I know, it is the worst of times. But you will survive. You will make it through the nearly week off of school, the playing in the snow, the hot chocolate and sledding. You are survivors. You're gonna make it. You are survivors. Keep on survivin'.

My advice? Play outside with friends. Take epic pictures. Dress really cutely. Chalk a wall. Make a snowman. Don't let this time pass you by because when it's gone, all you'll want is for it to come back. Trust me.

Go on an epic hunt for Frosty. Make a snowdog and put a leash on him. Make a snowangel army.

Praise God for the beauty around you, for digital cameras and internet, for warm boots and warm apartments/dorms.

And do your homework! Read. But don't stress over it.

Mostly, have fun and be creative.
Love,
Melissa

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

You know, I think that might be some of the best advice in life: "have fun and be creative." Genius, genius I tell you!