12.31.2011

Part 11 Of 11.

11 Things That Most Impacted/Changed My Life in 2011
- Taking over GAs and leading Acteens purity retreat
- Finishing my year at Machetanz with Sarah and Laura
- Not getting hired for the Bush
- Leading Old Harbor and telling stories
- Hired at MSBSD; Ken, Terrie, Laurie, Bro, IT
- Breaking up with Chris and going to Seattle that weekend
- Friendship with LDB, Ashley, being rekindled
- Braces
- Reading “Radical” by David Platt
- California and everything surrounding that time.
- Being mentored – “Stepping Up”

3 comments:

KK said...

I love and miss you. I'm not ignoring your email...I'm ignoring EVERYONE's email for lack of time. Don't think you're not loved. :)

We'll talk soon. You are precious!

KK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.