5.23.2006

T Minus 3 Days And Counting.

I hate it when people get attitudes. Like, when they think that they are always right, or when they say something jerky, or when they think something is their business when it's not. I hate that.

It's like, they don't know who they are or something so they have to do everything they can to put themselves out there for people to say, "Yeah, okay, you're a cool person."

Then I think, do I need that kind of recognition and approval? Am I the type of person I hate?

I also hate it when people judge other people before they really know them. But now, as I think about it, maybe that's what I'm doing right now. I'm judging people for why they do specific things. And I mean, I know the person I'm talking about. Kind of. I guess.

It's interesting how you think you know someone, then you realize that you actually don't, that they are completely not who you thought they were. I don't know. It's just kind of a time when you stop and simply say, "Oh. I dind't know that about you. Okay then." And it isn't really bad, per say, but it isn't super great either.

I'm probably not making any sense to anyone reading this, but it makes sense to me.

Last night was fun, kind of, I guess. It is what sparked paragraph four. And I'm looking forward to this summer, but it was be akward, I think. But maybe it won't be if I don't make it that way.

I really confuse myself sometimes. And I get mad at myself. And I think its dumb. This whole thing I'm thinking about right now. I think I'm really passive aggressive. I'm not one for confrontation, but I'll do something that is...I don't even know how to explain it.

I wonder if God ever gets tired of my antics. Like, does He ever look down and think "Why the heck did you do that, Melissa? What have I taught you? I gave you a brain for a reason. You should use it. Come on, now, time is running out. Do you really want to live like that?" If He does, I have no excuses. None at all.

Which is not a fun thought to think about.

No comments: