5.24.2006

T Minus Two Days And Counting.

In two days, I become an adult. Though, really, it won't change much. The only thing this birthday will change, is that I can now vote. I mean, I'm not going to smoke or do anything that is illegal for me to do right now. But still...it's exciting to be an official adult.

Sometimes I act like a little kid again. Like tonight at church, I played "Chase" with these five year olds and a sixth grader. It was really just glorified tag. And it wasn't even glorified. It was just tag. And how totally mature is that? But when I turn 18, do I still have to act mature all the time? It's getting close to when I can't watch Disney movies, or listen to Aaron Carter and stuff.

Not that I listen to him all the time right now... :) haha. I only have like 6 of his songs on my iPod, tops. And that poster? It's old, I swear. I just haven't taken it down yet. (Okay, I totally DO NOT have an Aaron Carter poster. Really.)

Okay, that's all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know this wasn't written today, but

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELISSSSSSSSSSSSA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

Anyway, hope your day continues to be awesome!

Kristina Huling said...

Bah, Hannah beat me to it.

Blast. I didn't even know she read this.

Well, Happy Birthday to you again anywho!

Melissa Joy said...

Hey thanks, guys! I love you!

-me