5.22.2006

T Minus 4 Days And Counting.

Okay, so high school ends in four days. And I wrote a letter to go with my thank-you notes today, or rather, yesterday. And it's a really good one, too.

I'm ready. I think. It will be weird hanging out with Maria and Megan and Tyler and all of them, and Jen, since I'll be out of high school, and transitioning onto bigger and better and more expensive things.

I'm excited for the summer, though. I'm hoping to do lots of stuff with my friends...all of them.

My grandparents come up from Oregon in like a week and a day. It'll be really cool to have them here. Last time they came up, though, there was a lot of drama. Seems like I'm always surrounded by drama. With family. School. Friends. Church.

I totally yelled at the kids in Sunday School the other day. Yesterday, I guess. And like, all the parents found out. Which is fine, because hopefully it means that they will become more respectful. Which they need to do.

And I'm really struggling with something. And it's hard. I'm really glad that Jesus has set me free from this life.

That's all I have to say right now.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

<3 Thanks.

I do aplogize for being... picking a fight rather, I guess. I feel kind of stupid about it now.

And I have questions about the above post, but we'll save that for a later date.