5.19.2006

Thirty-Two This Time Around.

Though it may be considered overkill, another list of things I love:

1. Sumo-wrestling and falling so you LITERALLY can not get up.
2. Fighting with giant Q-tips and being the first girl to beat a guy.
3. Cheering on Chris while he sumo-wrestled Cody (and won!).
4. Seeing people in an environment that isn't school, and realizing that they are totally cool guys.
5. Meeting Craig. Haha.
6. Having Tanner talk to me. A lot. And telling him how to say "Your Mom is a hippopotamus" in French.
7. Relient K songs. Period.
8. Them.
9. Hannah.
10. My friends in general, really.
11. Understanding unspoken questions, and knowing exactly what someone means without having to explain everthing.
12. Watching them interact with eachother and others.
13. Remembering my A Squad shirt.
14. Smiles.
15. Aaron Brehm.
16. Peanut Butter milkshakes with Hannah at 10:30 pm at V-Ho.
17. Leaving a 100% tip for our waitress.
18. Our list.
19. Being on the internet at 11:25 pm.
20. Being acknowledged.
21. My name tag that I'm still wearing.
22. "Do our friends want to sit by us?"
23. Just life.
24. Smiling.
25. Them. ;)
26. More silent understandings.
27. Knowing that tonight was awesome, and I may never again have a more perfect time of...just being. And understanding. And laughing. And loving. And being loved.
28. "Hello, hello...I'm at a place called vertigo!"
29. Jesus.
30. Everything about Jesus.
31. Planning, but living spur-of-the-moment.
32. I can't get over this.

What a sweet, spectacular, awesome, fun night! I am so blessed.

No comments: