6.19.2006

I Won't Lie.

Maybe I'm just being a baby who needs to grow up. I think that's it. But still. I mean, I know I'm 18, but I feel like I'm 12. Maybe I just ACT like I'm 12. Either way. I hate it A lot. It's like, I know God had a reason for it. All of it. I just wish I knew what it was. Or is. Or will be at some time.

In some ways, I can't wait to go to college. Just so I can get out of here, and start over with friends and who I am and everything. But at the same time, that's why I'm scared to leave.

I think that out of everyone, I'm really going to miss my parents. And Jen. A LOT. She's like a little sister to me. And Megan and Maria. And the 5th/6th graders: especially William, Kyla, Carli, and Mary Ann Zmuda. And Sierra. Those guys love me, but I don't say that to give myself an ego. I say that because it's true. I mean, for graduation, Sierra gave me a box of chocolates and a card that said "No where on earth is there a better teacher" and I'm positive that she meant it. And I'll miss Mrs. Middendorf A LOT, and Mrs. Trout, but mostly Ms. Mindy.

I think Ms. Mindy has been the sinlge most influential lady in my life, both spiritually and otherwise. Besides my parents. And sometimes, I think she surpasses them. I'm going to miss her more than anyone outside of my family, I think.

And I'm about to cry from just thinking about it.

No comments: