9.07.2006

Reality Sucks Sometimes.

Life is crazy sometimes.

And sometimes, it flat out is crap. Even if what you find out isn't that big of a deal and you don't know WHY it matters so much, but it does. And I guess I need to get back to relying on Jesus.

And I don't know. But even when I don't think so, I've got you and Jesus.

Stellar Kart has an amazing new song called "Me and Jesus" and I love it. A lot. It's in my top top top top top ten.

I sat with Helena in chapel the other day, and talked to her a few times today in passing. She's nice. She taught me that if you stand on the end of the tree, you get more leverage.

I've got a flag football game tonight. Too bad I can't catch or throw. :) haha And tomorrow night I'm going into Oklahoma City to work with some intercity kids. And I'm super excited about it.

The other night, we had a speaker at 905 who talked about destiny and how like our daily descisions affect ours. And it was cool to think about. After 905 was done, I thanked him for coming, and went outside and started crying and just walked around campus in the dark. It was so good.

I think I'm going to go to the library now to do homework. I'm limiting myself to an hour on-line per day unless it's for homework.

So I'm out.

But thanks for the letter, Kristina. I love it. :)

No comments: