1.19.2007

At Work.

I just want to sit and watch a movie.

Good thing Kristina is coming over tonight so we can do that. We watched Harry Potter 1 last night - was the first time I had watched it in a LONG time. It was good. I love Ron the most, I decided, but Malfoy is kind of cute. For like an 11 year old. Ha.

I have a new brother. His name is Ed. He works with my Dad, but is Brad's age. He calls Dad "Dad", and has house sat for us before. He's so funny. He always makes fun of me for having a Facebook instead of a myspace. At the PPD Christmas party, Ed and I started talking. Well, mostly he talked, and I nodded my head a few times. Then a few weeks ago, Mom and I are at PPD, and I'm sitting at Ed's computer, and he walks in and is like, "Were you looking at my myspace?" And I'm like, "No, why would I?" and he says, "Well, let me show you my pictures." So he brings myspace up on his computer, and shows me all his pictures.

At Costco yesterday, Anna (a three year old) and I had this conversation.
Anna: Melissa, where is your boyfriend?
Me: He's in Kansas.
Anna: What's his name?
Me: Shaun.
Anna: He doesn't like you.
Me: What? What are you talking about, Anna?
Anna: Boys only like blondes like me and my sister, Morgan.
Me: Oh, is that right?
Anna: Yes. So he doesn't like you.
Me: Well, Shaun told me he likes red-heads the best, so he does like me.
Anna: No he doesn't.
Me: Should I dye my hair blonde so he likes me?
Anna: No. But it's a good thing he isn't here, because he would start liking me.
Me: Oh? Why's that?
Anna: Because I have blonde hair (said in a "DUH!" tone). Maybe I'll just kill you so that I can date him.
Me: WHAT?
Anna: Maybe I'll kill you.

So I told Shaun a three-year-old threatened to kill me, and he just laughed. For a long time.

One more week. Just one more week. It's flown by. But it also feels like I've been gone from OBU forever. I can't wait to see everyone. My OCBF. My boyfriend. Team Balto. Mission Center people. The girls of Third North. I'm excited for French class. It was my favorite subject last semester...mostly just cuz there were only 7 or 8 people in the class. I'm excited for English, too. Helena said the teacher I have is the female version of Dr. Hagen. Ah - need to talk to Dr. Hagen about changing my major.

Busy second semester, I think. I'll have Mission Center twice a week. I'll be busy an hour each week for The Herd, and I'll have to do language labs each week. Classes to keep up on (I have 16 credits - 6 classes). Friends to hang out with, church to go to, hall Bible study on Mondays, personal quiet time, Cody and I might find a concert we want to go to with other people sometime in Dallas or something. And there's the other random day-to-day stuff I'll have.

My back hurts.
I want a hug.

3 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

hahah I like this Anna girl.

she should join the 'love square'. lol
although....that wouldn't make it a square anymore, would it? huh.

Jade said...

hehe i burts that love square. :) hehe i like my miscevious ways, not to mention my very bad spelling. thats so funny that she was like i will kill you. hehe she is so G. im a fan. :)
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'd watch out for Anna... seems you have some competition... watch out.

Hey, I wish I could hug you.