1.17.2007

A List. Of I Don't Know What.

I'm wearing the hat my grandma made me.
My left foot is asleep.
I had a dream last night where I wouldn't hug these sewer kids becuase they were dirty.
I woke up feeling really convicted about it.
Pepper is laying on my right arm.
She makes it hard to type.
We finally took our Christmas tree down.
I want a daughter named Molly, and another one named Helena.
And I love the names Connor, James, and Peter.
Peter Pan is one of my favorite stories.
I ran for 25 minutes yesterday.
It feels good to have sore musceles.
I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.
I'm keeping a journal for my future husband.
I've been thinking a lot about being married and having kids lately.
I really want to be married one day.
I made this really hardcore cool necklace, and at work today, one lady told me it looked expensive. I was all, "Nope, it cost $1.50" Then my Mom said it looked like it came from a museum gift shop, which I guess is a compliment.
I want to dress up as Cowboys and Indians and go to the Cowboy museum.
That would rock.
I'm thinking of growing my hair long.
I've taken 7146 steps so far today.
I'm school sick.
I'm glad I have amazing friends.
I wish my boyfriend was more romantic.
I want to read the book "Captivating".
And I want to buy The Message.
Mm...I love videos.
Hehe.
"Some socks, and....a donut."
I decided it's dumb for me to give up chocolate again, since I already know I can go for a REALLY long time without eating it.

So yeah.
I'm going to bed now.

5 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

Peaches,

hehe 'Connor, James, and Peter'
(I like that middle name too)

and I have captivating.....

and I have the message bible....

and yeah, you do have amazing friends....

Love you,
McNut
p.s. tonight I thought about writing in my journal to my husband about how much I can't wait to kiss him. lol jk, jk.

Addison Degginer said...

p.s.s. oh and I meant to say you are welcome to borrow those any time you like. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really like your list.

I will be and Indian and you can be the Cowgirl... we'll go together.

I love you.

Kristina Huling said...

Hey I like you.
Hey I have The Message. I'll bring it tomorrow just because I want to and I can. So I will.
Hey - hey. :)
Hey. Power to the puff, yo.

Jade said...

oooh!!!!!!
POWER RANGERS ARE THE COOLEST!!