1.17.2007

Mm. I Realized I Always Type That For A Title When I Don't Know What Else To Say.

So... I don't know what to write about. So I'm really not sure why I started this. But alas, we'll see how it goes.

Mom and I ate dinner at the V-Ho tonight, before church, and we had a horrible waitress, as usual, so it was good.

I'm going into Anchorage with Mindy and Anna tomorrow.

I'm having a conversation in French right now over MSN with Bina.

I think, that above all, I want to do God's will. And I don't really know what that is, and it kind of bugs me.

I don't know what to do about my major.
I don't know what to do about life.
I can't wait to get back to campus.
I have loved being at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I soo pineapple to V-Ho, with you, making lists of last things to do at school, with you and Tone, Early morning breakfasts with us girls...

Good time.

Life, Your Major... God will work it all out. You will too... but He'll help. ;) :)

Love you chika.

Kristina Huling said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure you say mm all the time on here hah...

sleep on it, okay?