3.26.2007

Birthday.

Only five more days of March. Wow.
My birthday is in exactly two months. I didn't realize that until Sheila told me earlier today.
Kristina's birthday is in two months and five days.
Then we'll be 19.
Is being 19 any different from being 18? Probably not. I don't think growing older really changes anything. I mean, at 21 you can drink, but who wants to do that? Not me.

I think I'm excited to get older...but at the same time, I don't want to. I can't belive I've already been in college for almost a year. It really is crazy. Doesn't seem like it's been almost a year. But then, what can you do?

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

That's crazy. I hadn't thought about being 19 either. I'm still getting used to being 18. I was thinking about the first year of college thing the other day though, I was like, woah, it's not going to be new anymore soon...