4.09.2007

Me Weekend.

So, wow.

Good
Busy
Fun
Tiring
Relaxing
Stressful week/weekend.

Thursday:
Relient K concert = amazing. So much fun.
Run Kid Run was first. They were okay. OBviously not the best.
Sherwood was next. They had the coolest keyboard player/dancer ever. He had blonde hair and just danced around a lot. At one point, he had a mega-phone.
The Wedding was third. They were trying to be hard core, and it didn't really work, but was REALLY funny.
Then...

RELIENT K!

They rock. So much love for Matt Thiesen. They played for more than an hour. At one point, Melissa and I were like 10 rows from the stage, but then I started feeling like I was going to pass out, so I had to leave the crowd. They played a few songs from their new CD, which I bought, and some oldies - High of 75, Sadie Hawkin's Dance, and In Love With The 80s, to name a few. I missed the 80s song, cuz that's when I felt sick. Can't wait to see them again this summer with my sisters.

It was kind of weird - none of the bands, even though they are all Christian, talked about Jesus. Ever. THey talked some between songs, but God never came up. Kind of bugged me. I mean, I understand that a lot of these bands are more main-stream, but they still need to reach out to Christians. Another thing, they were serving alcohol there, at the venue. That bugged me, too. I undestand it probably wasn't the bands who decided to do that, but still.

Friday:
Mission Center.
Tink came! I was so happy to see her. I've missed her. She asked me to hang out with her and Ashley, which is AMAZING, and she gave me a hug goodbye.
Drove to Shaun's house. We stayed up late talking...and I ended up crying. Only like the 3rd time he's seen me cry.

Saturday:
At Shaun's house. Didn't do much - went to the drive in, and went shopping with Ashley and her mom.
Stayed up late talking to Shaun again...4th time he saw me cry. And God kind of gave me a "duh" thing. It was interesting. Eye - opening.
SHE isn't in this relationship. I am.

Sunday:
Half an hour late for Sunday School. :)
Easter Baskets.
Played games all afternoon.
Stayed up late talking again.

Monday:
Go to eye doctor in Derby.
I drive back.

1 comment:

Addison Degginer said...

"SHE isn't in this relationship. I am."

umm do we need to talk about something???

LOL just kidding! :)