4.03.2007

Parched. Like Parchment Paper.

Really tired.
Feeling beat up.
Stressed and discouraged.
Apparently emo.
Short temper.
Need a hug from Shaun.
SO much to do.
No time to just be.
Can't wait until next Thursday.
And this Thursday.

Relient K concert in a few days.
Ashley coming to campus Thursday.
Psychology test will be over tomorrow.
Creation Fest is a go.
Will drive to Whittier on my 19th birthday.
Seeing my sisters in a few months.
6 month anniversary in one week.

Sarcastic voice on the phone.

Tad annoyed.
Life goes on.

Good Friday?
Not so good for Jesus.
Great for us, yeah.
But not so much for Him.

Sneak preview at Shawnee's new Old Navy tomorrow.
"Friends and Family" day.
I'm a "Friend and Family" to a girl in my French class.

Got a 97% on my math test.
I rallied it.
I learned the stuff the night before the test.
Yay for smart boyfriends.

Who play videogames a lot.
But is a good chef.
And currently has nice skater hair.

Dry mouth.
Why?
I'm parched.
Craving apple juice.
Or milk.
Mm... milk.

'Night.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

Random.
I like it.