6.27.2007

Pet Peeve.

I hate it - HATE it - when people mention something, then don't bother to explain the rest of the way.

Well, maybe I don't HATE it.
But it really bugs me.

Like, why mention it in the first place if you don't want to explain it? So that the other person will coerce it out of you? That's lame. So that the other person feels guilty that you don't trust them enough to tell them? That's lame, too. o

Note to the world: Don't mention something unless you are going to explain what you mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Example?

Melissa Joy said...

For example, the other day, I was talking to Cody, and he said, "Hey, did you see those pictures on facebook of the practical joke the girls played on us while we were camping?" And I said, "No, what joke did they play?" And he said, "...oh. You don't know what I'm talking about. Never mind." and he wouldn't tell me.