7.03.2007

A Twist.

I love Dove's new ad campaign.
I think I mentioned that once before.

I've had a very "ugly" week - you know, where you just don't feel beautiful, when you spend all of your time focussing on your "bad qualities" and don't think about the good things.
So that got me thinking:


When Do I Feel Beautiful?

When I dance, and shake my hips.
When I laugh.
When Shaun puts his arms around me.
When I'm with my sisters, driving around.
When I look in the mirror, and really smile.
When I worship - REALLY worship - God.
When it rains, and I stand outside in it.
When I dress up.

I do not feel beautiful right now. I feel kind of like a failure.
The worms that feed on the soil are eating my kidneys as we speak.

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

I am reminded of that... Christina Aguilera song "You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down."
And although it may really be your thoughts bringing you down, you're still beautiful.