5.18.2008

Three, Two, One.

Let's play a game - Two Truths and a Lie.

You have to comment, telling which is which.

Ready? GO!

1. My favorite color is yellow.
2. I hate shopping for shoes.
3. I love having long finger nails.

TRICKED YOU! THEY ARE ALL LIES!
Bahaha...

Let's try it again.

1. I scare myself really easily.
2. I love to workout by myself.
3. I have wanted to go to Africa since 7th grade.

TRICKED YOU AGAIN! They are all true!
Bahaha...

Okay, this time it's for real.

1. My favorite Food Network show is "Iron Chef."
2. I went swimming in a King's private swimming hole.
3. I doodle... a lot.

Well? What do you think? What are the two truths, and what's a lie?

2 comments:

Addison Degginer said...

your favorite food network show is Ace of Cakes.


random much??
I love you though

Anonymous said...

1 is a lie, 2 and 3 are true?