8.31.2008

C'est Le Weekend.

This was a great weekend... one of my favorites in a long time. Shaun and I went to his aunt and uncle's farm in Paul's Valley, and met his dad and sister there, along with a few other relatives.

We spent our time fishing (I caught 5 - FIVE!!! - fish, and released them all), driving 4-Wheelers, playing Washers (or, in Shaun's Dad's case, Warshers), and just hanging out. I got really badly sunburned (again):

You can't really tell, but I'm very red. I will be wearing skirts for the next week or so. And yes, that's a burn line from my Teva's. Fantastic. I wore my Party Pink shorts today, and the burn line on my thigh is ridiculous. So painful. I'm chugging the water now and rubbing Body Biolage lotion on. You'd think I would have learned my lesson from last April, which I still have a burn line from - I'm not completely healed yet. But no... I didn't.

Idiot.

It was fun, though, this weekend. I liked seeing Shaun in that environment, away from the internet and his computer, fishing and 4-Wheeling, and being with his family. Paul's Valley is officially my favorite Oklahoma spot, and I would totally live there, at least from September to November, then from March to May.

1 comment:

Addison Degginer said...

you legs make me bahahaha.


no seriously, they are so freaking hot. :)