8.21.2008

Tired.

RA training is pretty much over, and in two days, the new little freshmen move in. It's... weird. Exciting? We're getting there.

I un-bunked my beds by myself today. I was actually really proud. Now I need to take some boxes to the attic... but it scares me. I've been putting it off since Monday. I need to get them up there by Friday night. That means I have one more day. Gosh. I'll go do it now. Scary. I'll go when I'm done with this.

I bought my textbooks today. And I am so excited about my classes now! I was looking at my texts, and they look so interesting and fun! One of my books is full of just kids songs, songs to sing with my students when I am a teacher. I think they are so great. I laid in my room, just singing the songs to myself, until Emily came in and we went to dinner.

I hung up my Africa map and my Labyrinth movie poster today.

I feel very... I don't even know.
I'm tired. Emotionally, especially, but also physically. Very tired physically. I just want to sleep all the time. I run my 5K in a little over a month, and I have pretty much stopped running completely. It's bad. But I'm so tired.

Friends come soon, then parents. Yay.

No comments: