11.01.2008

Ladybugs Perch On My Cheek.

November.
NO!!! Vember.

ha. wow, I am internally laughing really hard about that. Kind of sad, really, that that makes me laugh so hard. I went and saw High School Musical 3 today (for, yes, the second time in theaters) and still laughed out loud. There were times when I was the only one laughing.

Seeing that movie makes me really appreciate my boyfriend. He is teaching Sunday School again tomorrow, and is sitting next to me preparing for it.

I was a hippie yesterday for Halloween and for the Mission Center party. I got a peace sign painted onto my cheek at our party... and it won't come off. It's still there, even though I hardcore washed my face and took a shower, trying to scrub it off. I feel bad for all the little kids who had their faces painted, because I know their facepaint probably didn't come off, either.

We currently have a ladybug problem in Kerr. They are everywhere. People keep complaining about it, but I would rather have ladybugs than snakes or rats. Ew, rats. Two of my girls had a mouse in their room the other day... I would have freaked out, probably. I do when I see them in the barn and chicken coop at home.

We grilled tonight, me and Shaun and some of our friends. At one point, they started asking us about when we met and our first dates and our favorite and least favorite dates. It was funny, talking about the good and the bad. They laughed a lot, and we did, too.

Seems that my posts lately have been so random and conglomerated. I guess that's what my life is like right now.

No comments: