4.19.2009

I Did Not Get Lost.

Yesterday was pretty epic. And long.

I officially have completed step one of becoming a certified teacher: I took the OGET. Go me! I had to wake up at 5:07am and drive to Oklahoma City, but I made it and didn't get lost, even though there was some road work being done. Then, during the reading part, I started falling asleep. Luckily, the math section was next, and I'm pretty sure I dominated. My essay was... decent enough, I suppose. Passionate.

THEN, I took a trip to Backwoods and talked to a hippie named Hogan. No joke. He was funny. As soon as I walked in, I must have looked completely lost, because all of the workers were like, "Do you need help with something??" I kind of did... I was looking for backpacks to take to South Asia this summer. I need to talk to my dad about what to do.

THEN! I went to the art museum. I saw a homeless man, and he asked for money. I gave him a dollar and made him pinky promise that he would use it to buy food. :) I was only at the museum for an hour or so, but I did some sketching and watched a movie about Chihuly. Love him. And I used my Easter money to buy some note cards at the gift shop.

THEN!! I made it back to school and slept for two hours. THEN!!! Dinner at Van's.

THEN!!!! Spring Affair last night. Supa fun. Surprising. Haha. There were balloons everywhere, and when it got really hot in there, they all started popping. Once, a balloon popped during a really emotional, cool song ("Hallelujah") and it was funny.

Also, I got awesome, delicious cookies from an awesome, beautiful friend. :) Yum.

No comments: