4.19.2009

Twelve.

My Top Twelve Favorite Things Ever:
12. Getting captured in a really stinking good book, where it's like 3:30 in the morning, but I can't put it down, even though I need to sleep really badly, just because the book is so great. I love that.
11. Mission Center and Tink and all the little kids that come... especially Kathleen.
10. Peanut butter on vanilla icecream - tastes like a white chocolate Reeses peanut butter cup.
9. Rolley chairs and the Mafia - awesome memories. Also, just random memories in general, like 12:23 and the Smiling Club.
8. Traveling - especially flying by myself. And driving kind of goes along with that. I have happy car music that I like to turn up really loud and dance to, because I know that people laugh when they see that.
7. Hatchers Pass - hiking, prom dresses, sledding... need I say more? No, no I do not.
6. Music - I love how there's a song for everything you're going through at a certain time. And I love when God speaks to me through songs.
5. Writing...that's what she said. And art. And all things creative.
4. The song "Melissa" by the Allman Brothers. Ah. Such a good song. Makes me feel special.
3. My Sisters. I'll always love them.
2. My family - they're awesome. I love my Dad's random singing and how I can talk to my Mom about loads of stuff, important or not, and how my brothers and I are so different, and so alike.
1. Jesus. He's my everything. I just realize more and more that He loves me. Like, He LOVES me. And that's so incredible. Even when I screw up over and over, He's just like, "Hey, come back to Me. I still love you."

1 comment:

Kristina Huling said...

=)
It makes me happy that you're happy.
Also, good list.