11.16.2009

Harvest Court.

Mm. Finally cold outside. Blustery, as I sit on my couch watching the trees sway, lashing like hair flipped coolly over a shoulder.


Harvest Court made my heart soar with surprise and delight, shock and disbelief, humility and blessings. Best All Around. Who knew?
Not me.

I see my shortcomings, and God is working on them in me. Especially last night. Ezekiel 3:14 "The Spirit then lifted me up and took me away, and I went in bitterness and in the anger of my spirit with the strong hand of the Lord on me."

Man. I have harbored so much bitterness and anger in my spirit regarding J-Man. I have been resistant, completely closed off. A locked gate leading to blessing. Opening the gate, however, means being open to great change and difficulty - the laying down of my will, the pouring out of my perfume...again. Not that that should surprise me. I mean, the Word says that that will happen. God is always faithful. And yet, the next time it happens, I am hesitant again.

Does that ever change?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa Krauss, congratulations! You are amazing! I am so honored and proud to be able to say you are my best friend! You are absolutely stunning inside out; I'm not even remotely surprised that the rest of the world sees it too. I love you.

Melissa Joy said...

Thanks, Hannie! :) It was a lot of fun...

Kristina Huling said...

Hey wow! Congrats! I was meaning to ask you about that.