5.07.2010

Eight Days.

There is just under week and a half until graduation. 8 Days. So, in honor of that, following is a list of my...

Top 8 Favorite Classes at OBU: (in no particular order)

8. Environmental Science: hanging out on the North 40 with Jon and Jenna, finding animals and poop and documenting the changes in our bird house.
7. Reading Methods 4-8: I started out really scared of teaching 8th graders English. But in the end, I had so much fun!
6. Social Studies Methods: L.A. was great - Chicano art, pinatas, drawing on walls... what a great assignment. I learned so much and had a great time.
5. Philosophy: I really did not understand anything... but I had a great time trying to convince the professor that the Army > Navy. We won't focus on the fact that my grade in that class made me work my butt off last January to fix my GPA.
4. Reading Methods PK-3: Dr. Gregory is SO sweet!! That alone made this class great. Plus, I got to learn phonics!
3. Speech: We gave two speeches all semester. My favorite part though? Wearing an Eskimo dress to be prop for my friend's speech in another class.
2. Art and Music for Elementary Students: We played instruments and did art projects. I got my personality T-shirt out of the deal.
1. Children's Literature: I read really fun books all semester. What could be better?

No comments: