5.08.2010

Seven Days.

There is just one week until graduation. 7 Days. So, in honor of that, following is a list of my...

Top 7 Movies Seen While at OBU: (in no particular order)

7. "The Last Song." I feel that our Spring Break 2010 road trip inspired this movie. Don't tell Nicholas Sparks.
6. "High School Musical." Kim and I rocked out to HSM 1, 2, and 3 more times than I can count. Who cares if we're in college? High school lives on.
5. "Twilight" and "New Moon." Midnight premiers both times. Epic. Yes, we squealed when Edward and Jacob came on screen.
4. "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian." Melinda, Dayla, and I saw this at the midnight premier for my birthday. We wore crowns and thanked people for coming to "our movie."
3. "The Back-Up Plan." I saw this one last night with Emily, Kim, Anne, and Lindsey! It was SO funny. And awkward. The birthing scene in the pool? Oh man... but he kept the penny!
2. "Ghajini" and "Lagaan." I almost left this one off! Oh, Bollywood... We watched "Ghajini" at the game reserve, on slow-motion. It took 5 hours. But I loved every minute of it! It was almost weird to watch it in regular time. Then "Lagaan" we watched at orientation. It was our first introduction to Aamir Khan. The boys all bought Buvan shirts.
1. "Dumb and Dumber." This only makes the list because of what it represents: spending time with friends, doing the random, ridiculous, off-the-wall things that don't make sense to anyone else, but to you it is completely epic. You know the things about which I'm talking: 80s Movie Nights, Playing Twister on the Butte, having dinner with the campus photographer, chalking campus, etc.

No comments: