5.09.2010

Six Days.

There is just under one week until graduation. 6 Days. So, in honor of that, following is a list of my...

Top 6 Groups of People who Have Most Impacted My Life: (in no particular order)

6. India Family - Steve, Kyle, Daniel, Jordan, Hannah. Squeezing in rickshaws and vans, eating Jack Fruit, riding elephants, climbing rocks, visiting temples... you helped shape my view of Asia and the world as a whole.



5. Senior Woman's Bible Study - Lindsey, Anne, Spring, Cari, Kim. You encouraged me to pursue the Father, listened to my enthusiasm about Ruth, and supported everything.



4. J-Man Peeps - Katie, Melinda, my small group. Oh em gee. Again, I am so grateful.





3. Roomies - EMILY, Dani, and Megan. Oh man. So many fun times. Em, I'm so glad we got to live together. I would have been SO lost without you this year!



2. Residents - Oh, you girls are precious. And my other former residents - oh, you make me so happy. I love seeing what God is doing in your lives.



1. Other - The girls who most impacted my life: The OCBF and the BFFFL. Time and relationships have changed things, but you two will probably always be the most influential people in my time at OBU. Like, for reals.





OH GOSH! The others -

Monday Night Hiking Club.
My Sisters.
Church (here and in Alaska)
My grandparents, Brad and Paige, my Parents, etc.

2 comments:

Addison said...

I didn't think I would be on here....:)

Thank you.

KK said...

Simply epic.