7.16.2010

Ten Days.

I head to Virginia in 10 Days. So, in honor of that, following is a list of my...

Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To Most About Moving Overseas: (in no particular order)

10. Drinking chai everyday and buying it for about 2 cents from street vendors.
9. Seeing elephants walk down the street in the middle of a bustling city.
8. Bright colors contrasted againts dirty buildings.
7. The simplicity of it all.
6. Never being cold. Ha.
5. Aamir Khan everywhere I look. But not really. But maybe.
4. Buying my own groceries and cooking my own food in my own apartment... with a roommate. Also, having a roommate again (Yay, Ginny!!)
3. Adventures!!!!!
2. Diving into the school system of another country, learning how it works and moves and breathesl; watching students discover life; helping teachers be more effective in their lesson planning and execution.
1. The confidence that I am being obedient.

No comments: