5.23.2012

List Your Top Five Hobbies And Why You Love Them.

- Crocheting. I love taking a ball of yarn and turning it into something with a series of knots and loops.  It is relaxing.  I enjoy making things for people - blankets, slippers, toys, hats... there is so much time and consideration that goes into each thing.
- Biking. So much faster and more fun than running.  Racing into the wind, legs up and down, skidding across rocks... thrilling.
- Teaching. I like explaining things effectively and helping people understand why it matters.  'Nuf said.
- Taking pictures.  Oh, to capture those special moments in time!  A picture says a thousand words.  I can look at pictures from India or last summer and instantly be back in that place and time - same smells, same tastes, same heat...
- Planking.  Really, this just signifies every ridiculous thing I do including, but not limited to, marathon thrifting, taking pictures of my Jeep's miles as they rack up, etc.  Life is full of and composed of moments like that.

No comments: